Search Engine Advertising
Advertise Your Business to Customer's Looking For Your Products & Services on Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter.
Whether it be Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing or Bing Search Advertising, Net Momentum will develop an advertising campaign that matches relevant buying-related keywords with targeted landing pages on your website in order to directly appeal to those customers that are searching for your specific product or service.
With ongoing monitoring and optimisation your advertising campaign will be a long-term profitable success. And with the flexibility of choosing your own budget with Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Mille (CPM) advertising options, it makes for a highly effective promotional strategy.
Advertising on search engines, namely, Google Adwords and Microsoft AdCenter, puts you the seller in front of thousands of prospective buyers looking for your product or service
Let your customers find you online
Net Momentum will create a highly targeted ad campaign alongside the development of a fluent sales funnel that will convert your target market from 'searchers' into paying customers. Of course this takes a great deal of effort and expertise with constant keyword research and management, keyword selection and targeting, ad placement and scheduling, campaign structuring and bid management just to name a few. However our highly skilled team has the resources available to tailor an advertising campaign that is perfect for your business's needs, no matter what the challenge.
Paid Advertising is the fastest way to generate customers online
Here's what's involved:
- We research and develop a list of highly targeted keywords that your target market will be searching for your products or services under. This includes researching highly searched keywords and low competition keywords that are generally hidden 'goldmines' for a business.
- We develop highly targeted and relevant ads that are tailored to each keyword so that the ads are congruent with both the keywords and your website's destination 'landing' page.
- We undertake regular split-testing of top performing ads so that the advertising campaign is continually improving in order to maximise your ROI and lower your advertising costs.
- We structure your ad campaign in a way that pleases the search engine ad networks, in order to ensure your ads remain both highly targeted and relevant to searches. In doing so this increases your ad visibility and lowers your advertising costs.
- Your ads will show up in the sponsored listings of the search engines. This is the advertising spots located at the top of the search engine results pages and is where potential customers are looking for your products or services under the keywords we have researched.
- Your potential customers click on your ads and are directed to the a targeted and relevant page on your website where you can turn these visitors into purchasers of your products and services.
So simply, what does this mean for you business?
People are searching for your products & services online. When they undertake a search on Google, Yahoo or Bing, they will find your business under the sponsored listings.
For most industries, your target market search over 90% of the time via search engines for your products. Your target market will identify with your brand because you are up the top of Google.
Advertising on the search engines is the quickest and easiest way to find customers online. Customers searching for your products will find you before your competition because you are up the top.